Friday 17 May 2013

Easy (and cheap!) Red Velvet Brownies!

So if you're anything like me, you love anything red velvet. And if you are anything like me, you also love when something is easy to make and it's inexpensive. I have come across so many red velvet brownie recipes, but they all called for a ridiculous amount of time and ingredients, so I pieced together some of the recipes I found and made my own, which I'm now going to share with everyone, I cannot explain how delicious these were!

First of all I'll give you a list of the ingredients:
1 pack of Great Value Red Velvet Cake Mix from Walmart (you can use whatever brand is your favourite)
1 large Egg
3/4 cup of butter (after melted)
1/2 cup of water
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips


Pre-heat oven to 375.

Combine cake mix, butter, egg, and water in a large bowl. Beat on low speed with electric mixer for approx 2 mins. Add chocolate chips, and mix well. I'm no baking expert, so if there is a certain way you like to mix your ingredients, please do!



Grease a medium-large size baking pan. I use shortening, but again use whatever you like

Pour brownie mix evenly into pan. Lick bowl of brownie batter clean. LOL kidding, except if you're me, you actually did.

Bake at 375, on middle rack for 23-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes

ENJOY!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment